CoZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psykotík - Level 80 Deathknight Application.

2 posters

Go down

Psykotík - Level 80 Deathknight Application. Empty Psykotík - Level 80 Deathknight Application.

Post  Psykotíc Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:57 am

Nationality: British

Main character name: Psykotík

Main character class: Deathknight

Main character level: 80

Main character preferred spec: DPS

Number of alternate characters you want to bring in along Main: None dont use alts at the moment Smile

Brief description of game experience: Before wrath i experienced Magtheridons lair on my healer and all of karazhan. Wrath i have experienced OS10/25 and Naxx10 and 25man.

WHy you want join us? I have grouped with many CoZ members in the past and enjoyed playing with them and have developed high respect for most of the members that i have grouped with, i always wish to progress In end game content, i dont mind not having a perm raiding Spot because i dont think a 'Perm raid spot' is all that matters in the guild Smile

Psykotíc

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-21

Back to top Go down

Psykotík - Level 80 Deathknight Application. Empty Re: Psykotík - Level 80 Deathknight Application.

Post  maksimalist1 Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:54 pm

The for the apply Psy , we will decide with other officers and let you know ingame Smile)

Cheers!
maksimalist1
maksimalist1

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down